Condo Associations

120 condo and homeowners associations rely on Ingle & Associates for their tax and accounting needs. Associations that are 50 units or larger require the state mandated services of an independent CPA to provide audited or reviewed financial statements as well as state and federal tax returns. The tax rules that apply to associates are specific and complex. We’ll help you not only stay compliant, but understand your options so you can make decisions that are in the best interest of your fellow homeowners.

We can also help you with an analysis of a property improvement plan or tax incentives that may benefit your group. Your board of directors has fiduciary responsibility over the association’s funds, accounting procedures, and internal controls. We’ll help you understand those responsibilities and how to continuously meet them.


  • Review or Audit services

  • Tax returns

  • Budgets

  • Cash flow