We are always searching for talented people with real world experience to join our tax and accounting practice. Motivated accountants with strong client focus and high levels of aptitude will be the best fit for our team.
If you are interested in using your skills to make a difference for clients, and in working for a firm that makes an impact in the local community, Ingle & Associates is a great firm at which to build your career.
Our firm is constantly evolving, and so are our staffing needs. If there aren’t any openings listed below that meet your skillset, please check again. New career opportunities arise on an ongoing basis.
- We ask that students be able to work at least 10 hours per week and a minimum of two Saturdays per month from mid-January through mid-April.
- Start date will be as early December through the end of April.
- Wellesley office
- Junior or Senior Accounting Major – no tax experience necessary but a genuine interest in the field of accounting a plus.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Prepare and review federal and multi-state tax returns for partnerships, trusts, corporations, high-net worth individuals, and work on related research and planning
- Supervise engagements with attention to staff development, budgetary guidelines, timely delivery and resolution of technical issues
- Ensure availability to answer client questions as requested, looking for opportunities to provide additional services to clients
- May supervise and train staff and in-charge accountants or team members
To apply, please email a PDF of your resume to Tracey to at firstname.lastname@example.org.